What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Wicked Lovely By: Melissa Marr



    I truly enjoyed reading this book. I had heard and read good things about this book but was hesitant. Then I start to read it and BAM! I'm tossed into the life of Aislinn Foy, a girl who can see faeries. But these are no thumbelina faeries. These are hard-core, sneaky, conniving little beasts. But what makes everything better is Seth. Some may not agree, but I think Seth and Aislinn moments make the book great! I think you'll enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment