What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Monday 27 October 2014

Scala By: Christina Bauer



    This book wasn't too bad as far as sequels go. Although, Adair made me want to throw my Kobo across my room quite a lot of the time. It's good to make readers feel things when they read your books, but there's a point when they feel a bit too much. Now that's my only complaint with the book. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Myla really is a fighter and I like that. Most heroines are weak then get a bit stronger, but not Myla she starts and stays strong. She has a presence in the book that really draws me in. Now I, personally, am someone who isn't a fan of sequels, but this one proved to be better than I expected. Great work Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment