What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Saturday 18 October 2014

Cinder & Ella By: Kelly Oram





    OH IT WAS SO GOOD!!!
I just finished this book 30 seconds ago and I just have to race about this book. This book was genius! I must have sobbed at least 15 times through this book because I just felt so bad for Ellamara. But then there would be these funny and cute moments between her and Cinder would make me laugh so much! I give this book GODLIKE STATUS IN THE WORLD OF BOOKS. This book is a riot! A book of the century for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment