What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Friday 3 October 2014

A Beautiful Wedding By: Jamie McGuire



   This is probably the very first novella I've ever read. If all novella's are like this one I'm going to be reading them a lot more. A Beautiful Wedding is everything that happened in Vegas after the fire. The why's, how's, all of it is supposed to answered.
   And all of it was. For such a short book it sure got my blood pumping. Jamie McGuire carried the story over beautifully. I found no plot holes, No parts that didn't make sense. Nothing felt like it was thrown in there. It felt more like a very long epilogue. 
   This book is a good filler. It's great for answering all those questions but it's not necessary to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it seemed a bit pointless. Why not just put this all in the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment