What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Monday 13 October 2014

Halo By: Alexandra Adornetto



    This actually was yet another bargain book I bought at Chapters for maybe $6.00. But I'm very glad I did!! Before I say anything about this book I would like to say that the author was 16 when her book was published. I think that that is a very remarkable thing. Kudos to her! But anyway, this book starts off as these angels coming to this small town to rid it of evil dwellings, blah, blah, blah. But then *plot twist* a fallen angel and a human are both in love with her and are both fighting for her! But one part I don't like is how Xavier gets all moody by seeing that pic of Beth on Facebook. Like come on put your big girl panties on and talk to her first!! But other than that, great book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment