What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Thursday 14 January 2016

Finally Back!

Okay, I'm finally back. I didn't abandon my readers. I have been going through security issues. My blog  account was hacked and the hacker locked me out, but after many emails to blog-spot and google I am finally back in control of my blog. My security is now the top of the line so this situation will not happen again.

I thank you for your patience and will be back on schedule starting today. I will be posting a review of Teardrop By Lauren Kate following this post and will keep to my review schedule of one review a week.

Happy Reading!
Maya M.

No comments:

Post a Comment