What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Thursday 10 December 2015

The last update I swear!

Being the amateur reviewer I am, a lot of what I've done on this blog is experimental. How I write my posts, what I review, and when I post. The ladder is why I am writing to you. For the past year my posts have been erratic and all over the place. I have decided that I am going to schedule my posts. Once a week I will post a thorough review. No longer will I post three sentences. I will also warn you ahead of time if i will be delayed in posting due to the length of the book or other circumstances.

I am starting Attachments by Rainbow Rowell today so you can expect a review next week.

Happy Holidays and I'll post to you soon.

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment