What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Revising

   I have come to the conclusion that my reviews are lacking substance. They give less than bare bones. Due to this error I am re-writing all of my reviews starting from the beginning.  So far I have done two but I am working as quickly and as accurately as possible. To read the revised reviews simply go to the archive of October 2014.
    I have also come to the conclusion that I will no longer be closing my blog. I also will now have a review schedule. I will be posting one thoroughly written review a week. The days may vary depending on the length of the book as well as the amount of school work I have. But Lurking in the Pages will continue. New reviews will start as soon as the old ones are fixed up.

Happy Reading!
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment