What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Thursday 30 April 2015

Falling Under By: Gwen Hayes




    This book started out as if I were in a dream. Things that didn't make sense flowed together to create a sort of dream-like nightmare.

Gwen Hayes wrote a book that is the only one of its kind. It was dark, deceptive, and delicious. I couldn't put it down for a second. 

This book had some of the best character and plot development I've ever read. Theia goes from a meek mouse to a courageous lioness in such a short amount of time it was as if no time had passed at all. Usually when I read a book I can usually predict what is going to happen with immense accuracy. But with Fallong Under I could never see the road ahead.


I highly recommend this book. Everyone will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment