What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Monday 27 April 2015

Angel in Training By: C. L. Coffey



    This is one of the most intense books I've ever read. The plot line is fantastic and I didn't find any plot holes at all!! Angel is my absolute favorite heroine I've ever encountered. She is fierce, kind, and a bit quirky. I fell in love with this book at page one. I fell into this book like the angels fell from heaven. It was chaotic and beautiful and perfect. I hate C. L. Coffey just a little bit for ending it so abruptly. I didn't want the book to end! 

I recommend this to EVERYONE EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment