What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Save Me By: Jenny Elliott



    ****This is an ARC (Advance Reading Copy)****

    This book is amazing!! I've always loved books that took place in small towns but this one made me want to live in one!! The setting was perfect and so well described I could draw you a map of everywhere Cara went.

    The conflict was wonderful, but sometimes it was exhausting. At one point there were 3 conflicts all at once and the book was jumping back and forth between them. But they all meshed together well and foreshadowed the book perfectly. 

    Absolutely WONDERFUL!! I suggest that you get a hold of it as soon as it's available for purchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment