What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Thursday 26 March 2015

Beautiful Redemption By: Jamie McGuire



    If I had to compare this book to anything, it would be the tornado in The Wizard Of Oz. It starts off crazy! Everything is spinning out of control and it throwing your emotions every which way. Then, suddenly you are dropped into this weird and wonderful world of love and anguish.

    This book is my favorite (so far) in the Maddox Brothers series. The character development is phenomenal, and the plot makes you want to climb into the world of Liis Lindy and never leave! The plot twists are perfectly executed and I got this gushy feeling inside when I read the book.

100% recommended!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment