What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Friday 27 February 2015

Marked By: P. C. Cast and Kristen Cast



    First off, I will admit that I've been putting off reading this series. It sounded like just another cheesy vampire book.

    Boy was I wrong.

    This book took me in at the very first sentence. From there I fell into the book. And there was no going back. This book has a unique heroine and a new take on the modern vampire. 

    Now I will warn you, this book isn't for the action lover. This book is more relatable rather than action packed. The first book is mostly about adjusting to a new society and life. And kicking bully butt!!

    I recommend this book for people who love a good mystery (sort of) or the romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment