What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Friday 27 February 2015

Betrayed By: P. C. Cast and Kristen Cast



    ***WARNING*** 

     Major plot twist that will break your heart!!

    This book was actually a good sequel. Which is rare in the world of literature. This book frustrated me a bit at how stupid the main character could be. But it also made me sob in the middle of English class. (I actually had to leave the room) 

    There is more character development in this book and you almost feel bad for Aphrodite. Almost! This book is just as good as the first and kept me reading all the time. A great continuation to a creative world!

2 comments: