What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Sunday 21 December 2014

Misty Falls By: Joss Stirling



    This book is every genre put into one amazing story. It has romance, paranormal phenomena, mystery, conspiracy, comedy. The whole nine yards!!

    The book started out strong and kept up a strong vibe. I was never bored and I wanted to read it during every free, waking moment I had. The characters were so strong and they didn't mesh together like other books. It seemed like I was reading real accounts rather than fiction. Misty was a truly relatable character and is one of the few characters people should aspire to be; honest, quirky, and confidant.

    I highly recommend this book for everyone!! It will be very persuasive.

No comments:

Post a Comment