What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Alpha Divided By: Alieen Erin



    This book disappointed me. I was excited for this big bonding ceremony then the fight at the tribunal and fighting the witches. But it wasn't as exciting as I would have hoped. The pace was slow and everything that happened was predictable. I would have enjoyed more plot twists and mystery. 

    But this book did have some good aspects! The characters made decisions that made sense to the plot line and there was a nice flow to the story. A Goodish book, but I'm hoping The next book will be a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment