What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Friday 21 November 2014

Frostfire By: Amanda Hocking



    **This is an advanced copy**

     This book was fantastic!! Bryn's character started strong and carried it out throughout the book. I loved that Bryn didn't make the stupid decisions that most Heroines do in books.

The plot sounded interesting. Then I started reading and it was like I fell down the rabbit hole that led to this book. I was absorbing the book at a fast rate. I couldn't stop reading it!

I didn't find any real faults in the story and that makes me so happy!! A wonderful blend of fantasy and adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment