What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Wednesday 12 November 2014

BOOK REVIEW(S) COMING


I know I haven't been posting reviews lately and I apologize, I've just run out of books to read or review. BUT WORRY NO MORE!! I just recieved my first advanced readers copy that is paperback. I'm so excited to read it!! It sounds amazing!!


The review will be posted within the next two weeks because I have just started The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith. But after that, I'm diving right in!!

Happy reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment