What is this?

Welcome to Lurking in the Pages!! This is a review blog for books. The reviews are short for a purpose. If you just happen to walk into Chapters and see a book that interests you, whip out that handy dandy smartphone of yours and check out my review.
Reviews-To-Go!

Happy reading!

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Finding Sky By: Joss Stirling



    As soon as I finished Misty Falls I wanted to read the Benedict Boys series. It was a good choice. This book was everything I had hoped for! It was full of mystery, danger, and the complications of a troubled past. 

The plot line is phenomenal!! It starts slow then seems to throw you into the water saying "swim my fish! Swim in this world I've created!" Joss Stirling has captured my love of danger and romance perfectly. A highly recommended read!

No comments:

Post a Comment